https://github.com/scottfennell/ | 303-378-0139
Frontend – AngularJS, Angular (2+), Node.js, Sass, Less, npm, Gulp, Webpack, Dash-Mpeg, Android
Backend – PHP, Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Ant, MySQL MongoDB
Systems – AWS APIs, S3, EC2, ActiveMQ, Ubuntu, CentOS, bash, Git, Heroku, Elasticache, Kibana, Logstash
Charter Communications 2015 to Present | Sr. Software Engineer
Angular Developer working on streaming portal web application with millions of unique users.
- Part of a cross functional team to troubleshoot complex customer issues.
- Help develop and troubleshoot CI system in Gitlab to help speed parallel development
- Architected video player test harness application to allow comparison of different dash video players.
T3Media 2014 to Present | Software Engineer
Full stack development in several different projects and languages. Primarily working in Java, Node.js and AngularJS
- Built and maintained a Node.js tool to monitor automated transcoding systems and help prevent outages.
- Built an asynchronous transcode utility to extract data from large files stored in S3.
TrackVia 2011 to 2014 | Software Engineer
Started at TrackVia maintaining and adding features to an existing Perl codebase. Helped usher a transition and complete ground up rewrite and expansion of software.
- Lead a nearly seamless transition of entire environment with several 100+GB databases from an existing colocated environment to AWS with minimal downtime.
- Developed POC Android Application
Metropolitan State College of Denver | Bachelors of Science – Computer Science